Vision is arguably the most important of the five senses; it plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Yet many parents don’t understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately. The articles below can help.
- An individualized program of eye exercises and other methods can treat non-refractive vision problems such as eye alignment and lazy eye.
- How often should your child's eyes be examined? What's the difference between a school vision screening and a comprehensive eye exam? and more.
- Knowing the expected milestones of your baby's vision development during their first year of life can ensure your child is seeing properly and enjoying their world to the fullest.
- Contact lenses offer advantages in the areas of sports and self-esteem. But when is your child old enough for contacts?
- Certain types of contact lenses and eyeglasses may play a role in slowing the progression of myopia, or nearsightedness.
Closed for lunch Mon-Thurs, 12pm-1pm.